|Mr. C's Home|
CHARLOTTE COUNTRY DAY SCHOOL
PHYSICS SAFETY RULES AND PROCEDURES AGREEMENT
In order to ensure that science experiments are safe and positive learning experiences, students and their parents should read, discuss, and sign this Physics Safety Rules and Procedures Agreement.
1. Perform experiments as directed. Do not do anything which is not part of an approved experimental procedure. Follow all instructions given by your teacher. Do not handle or attempt to operate any equipment unless instructed to do so.
2. Be properly prepared to do the experiment. Read written procedures carefully and do not proceed unless you understand what you are going to do. Know the hazards before you do the experiment. If you have any questions, ask your teacher.
3. Never work without adult supervision or expressed permission.
4. Learn the locations and operations of emergency equipment. Know the location of emergency exits.
5. Act in a responsible manner at all times. No horseplay should occur in the classroom or in the laboratory.
6. Eating and drinking are not allowed in the laboratory.
7. Report all accidents, injuries, or problems immediately to the teacher.